Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hisashiburi

That's Japanese for "long time no see." While I could go through many excuses about how my facebook thesis--ah hem, I meant page--never updates the horoscope anymore, that still doesn't account for the 2-3 horoscopes from April and May that I never got around to responding to though I did save them. I tried to update them the other day, but it's been too long. It would taint my scientific results... which are already tainted tomatoes since I seem to have no more horoscopes from facebook. Booooo, facebook. Boooo. So, I have decided to use some "guest" horoscopes until, and if ever, facebook horoscopes get their act together and start posting horoscopes again because I was finding them fairly relevant. So, new guest horoscope coming soon, and just so you know, Chili-cheese fries at Red Robin at Provo Towne Center Mall are awesome. Four stars easy with great chili, cheese, fries, AND real bits of bacon. Lovely, though the most expensive at $9.

2 comments:

Anna B said...

sheesh, i thought you'd never come back. i just checked on a whim--procrastinating something-or-other--not expecting to see anything new, and then kaboom!! two new posts. dang gina.

Spencer G said...

"dang gina" makes me think of d'angina. A rappers name with a poor heart?