Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jan 23, 2008

Aries: Your family issues are at the forefront today and you may find that your people are a bit easier to deal with than usual. That doesn't mean that everything will go smoothly -- just that now is the time to act.

Wow, this one seems right on the money. Today I talked about my past with my counselor. Before we got to that I mentioned how I was foolishly feeling shame and guilt about having less than favorable things to report to my counselor which I thought was ridiculous because he’s my counselor. He said he felt like I was putting him in a father-type role and to maybe talk about my feelings about my father. So I did. Without going into too much detail, I considered emailing and telling my father what I would tell him if he were there. Then I leave, read this horoscope and think "So, now is the time to act?" Which leaves the question, am I actually going to be spurred to action by a horoscope??!! That sounds like a disaster in the making even though I have two horoscopes I follow now. Still, do I want to be that kind of person?

Well, I did.

Didn't work too well...

1 comment:

Anna B said...

reading your blog instead of going to bed. you kill me! for the record, i say way to go on the email.