Monday, February 25, 2008

The Premise

The purpose of this blog is to see how accurate my horoscope on facebook is. I'm an Aries, and my horoscope updates every Friday when I will read it and comment on how accurate, relevant it is to my life and whatever else it makes me think of. I guess I'll do it for a year and see what happens. It would be nice if this was a good look at how much the stars do influence my life, but it's probably more of a look at how well I can interpret some faceless person's predictions to my life. Which brings up a really good question I've never thought of--how do the writers of horoscopes get their info? What kind of astronomical omens are they interpreting to give me my horoscope? Can I get a hold of these star charts and do my own thing? Or is personal astrological revelation simply not done? We'll see.

No comments: