Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17


Aries: You're all set to heat up your love life -- though you may not know what's happening until you're right in the middle of it! You often prefer it that way anyway, so get set for a wild ride!

Just when I’d given up hope on my fickle, non-updatatory horoscope on facebook, just when I’d decided to can the Aries Experiment and move on to the chili-cheese fries experiment, just when I’d already gotten chili-cheese fries for said experiment from Carl’s Jr., just when I’d decided that it only got another half star to add to the one it came with on the bag, just when I was ready to describe the poor presentation (a relative term when dealing with chili-cheese fries) of the blobby cheese and chili on the mediocre fries, just when I was searching for fine chili-cheese pictures on the internet for said post, facebook finally updates its horoscope. And what can I say about it? Well, not much. I guess I’ll have to wait and see, but perhaps this chili-cheese fries tour of Utah County will help me get ready get set for the forecasted “wild ride” coming up in my love life. I’m not much of an exhibitionist, but in the interest of the experiment, I may allude to whether it seemed true or not by my next post. Depending on how true it ends up being and how demure I feel when I post.

Not all astrological omens lend themselves to immediate analysis. It’s surprising even that I’ve gotten this far without having to leave things in suspense.

Also, if anyone knows of places to get Chili cheese fries in Utah Valley, let me know.

2 comments:

Bee Hives said...

I think you might need a research assistant with your new pursuit. I happen to know of a good one.

Spencer G said...

Oh? Do tell. I may need something that makes this more research-ey.